Exercise to Advanced Statistical Physics
Übung zu Statistische Physik 2
Course 0000004458 in WS 2017/8
|Semester Weekly Hours||2 SWS|
|Organisational Unit||Theory of Complex Bio-Systems|
Responsible/Coordination: Ulrich Gerland
14 dates in groups
Assignment to Modules
PH2260: Statistische Physik 2 / Advanced Statistical Physics
This module is included in the following catalogs:
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Specialization Modules in Elite-Master Program Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (TMP)
Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
Equivalent Courses (e. g. in other semesters)
|WS 2020/1||Exercise to Advanced Statistical Physics||
Responsible/Coordination: Knolle, J.
|WS 2019/20||Exercise to Advanced Statistical Physics||
Responsible/Coordination: Gerland, U.
|dates in groups|