Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||The course consists of ten units. After an introduction into marketing and marketing management, the course will provide insights into strategic marketing. Furthermore, basic theories and concepts in modern marketing will be presented and discussed. The final units deal with the marketing mix instruments (7 P's). The ten units are as follows:
1. Principles of Marketing,
2. Marketing Strategy and Environment,
3. Creating Customer Value, Satisfaction, and Loyalty,
4. Information Management and Market Research,
5. Analyzing Consumer and Business Markets,
6. Competition and Differentiation from Competitors,
7. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning,
8. Creating and Managing Products and Services, Brand Management,
10. Marketing Communications, Marketing Channels, and Service P's.
E-Learning course (e. g. Moodle)