Ph.D.: Consultation and Graduate School
The administrative steps at the beginning of a Ph.D. project (entry into the candidacy list) and at the end of a Ph.D. project (exam phase) are coordinated at the Dean’s Office in the Physics Department. During the Ph.D. project the research work within the groups and labs or together with collaborators is central. In addition the Department Graduate Center offers it’s members subject-related and transferable skills training, and networking opportunities – a defined minimum participation is required.
Most information is available on our Ph.D. pages. For further questions you can easily contact our team using one e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your question will be forwarded to the most adequate person.
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, please contact us by email or telephone. Thank you for your understanding.
Dean’s Office in the Physics Department
Dean’s Office in the Physics Department supervises the complete Ph. D. process from the beginning with the application for entry into the doctoral candidacy list, the organisation of the oral exam and the "Rundlauf", till finally handing you your Ph. D. certificate.
- Consultation hour
- Mo-Do 09:30-11:15 und 13:00-17:00; Fr 09:30-11:15 und 13:00-15:00
- +49 89 289-53522 email@example.com
Graduate Center Physics
The Department Graduate Center Physics is your contact for all questions on the qualification program or on the funding possibilities by TUM Graduate School. The spokesperson of the Department Graduate Center is contact for all Ph. D. related topics at the Physics Department. He is supported by the GC’s manager and the GC office.
- Consultation hour
- Monday 14–16 and when my office door is open.
- PH: 2048 +49 89 289-12344 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not use my personal e-mail address for matters that have nothing to do with me personally. Use email@example.com instead. - Regularly I am NOT available at the following times: Monday 10–12, Tuesday 12–14, and Wednesday 11:30–16:00.