2018-05-18 – News from the Physics Department
The Invisibles18 School will take place at the TUM Science & Study Center Raitenhaslach in Burghausen, Germany from August 28th to September 1st, 2018. It precedes the Invisibles18 Workshop at KIT in Karlsruhe. The Invisible18 School is jointly organised by the Horizon 2020 Innovative Training Network ITN Elusives and the Collaborative Research Center ‘Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Astro- and Particle Physics’ (SFB1258).
- The birth of (non-stellar) neutrino astronomy: multi-messenger astrophysics and active galactic nuclei - Paolo Padovani, ESO
- Axion and ALPs: a broader view - Jörg Jäckel, University of Heidelberg
- DM without prejudice - Kathryn Zurek, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Neutrinos with focus on non-oscillation physics - Kate Scholberg, Duke University
- Classical solutions in field theory - Andrew Cohen, Boston University