Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2
Course 0000001405 in WS 2022/3
|Semester Weekly Hours||2 SWS|
|Organisational Unit||Department of Physics|
Marion Irene Menzel
and 1 singular or moved dates
Assignment to Modules
PH2271: Physik der Magnetresonanzbildgebung 2 / Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2
This module is included in the following catalogs:
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Focus Area Imaging in M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
E-Learning course (e. g. Moodle)
Equivalent Courses (e. g. in other semesters)
|SS 2021||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Ganter, C.Preibisch, C.
Tue, 16:00–17:00, virtuell
|WS 2019/20||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Ganter, C.Karampinos, D.Preibisch, C.
|SS 2018||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Schilling, F.
Wed, 09:00–12:00, PH 2271