Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2
Physik der Magnetresonanzbildgebung 2
Course 0000003120 in SS 2018
|Course Type||lecture with integrated exercises|
|Semester Weekly Hours||2 SWS|
|Organisational Unit||Physics Department|
Marion Irene Menzel
Wed, 09:00–12:00, PH 2271
Assignment to Modules
PH2271: Physik der Magnetresonanzbildgebung 2 / Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2
This module is included in the following catalogs:
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Focus Area Imaging in M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
E-Learning course (e. g. Moodle)
Equivalent Courses (e. g. in other semesters)
|WS 2022/3||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Ganter, C.Hammernik, K.Pirkl, C.Preibisch, C.Verdun, C.
and singular or moved dates
|SS 2021||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Ganter, C.Preibisch, C.
Tue, 16:00–17:00, virtuell
|WS 2019/20||Physics of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2||
Assistants: Ganter, C.Karampinos, D.Preibisch, C.