Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||Automation Oriented Planning (Processes, Manufacturing):
- Historical development, standardization, and automation systems;
- Current and future automation systems in construction;
- Automation oriented planning and construction systems, complient design, economization oriented planning, prefabrication oriented planning;
- Robot and assembly oriented planning, logistics oriented planning;
- Structures of value creation;
- Life cycle management;
- Technology oriented planning appropriate for dynamic integration of technologies into built environment.