Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||Automation and robot oriented design (Processes, Manufacturing):
- History of development and standardization of automation systems;
- Robotics und automation systems in construction: State of the art and future trends;
- Automation and robot oriented design of building systems and subsystems, compliant design;
- Design for assembly, design for logistics;
- Life cycle management;
- Technology oriented design appropriate for dynamic integration of technologies into built environment.