Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||- Introduction – application examples of rotary and fixed wing aircraft (civil and military)
- Historic development of fixed wing aircraft: civil and military aviation
- Aircraft (fixed wing): overview, basics of aircraft aerodynamics (lift, drag, stability); mass estimation; basics of engine integration; aircraft performance; mission performance.
- Historic development of rotary wing aircraft
- Helicopter (rotary wing): overview, basics of momentum theory and blade element theory, preliminary design and mission performance, rotor dynamics
- Aviation safety
- Programmatics, systems : production programs, components, systems (capabilities ,functionalities, realization)