Exercise to Advanced Methods in Quantum Many-Body Theory
Course 0000000854 in SS 2023
|Semester Weekly Hours||2 SWS|
|Organisational Unit||Theory of Quantum Matter and Nanophysics|
Responsible/Coordination: Johannes Knolle
12 dates in groups
Assignment to Modules
PH2297: Fortgeschrittene Methoden in der Quanten-Vielteilchenphysik / Advanced Methods in Quantum Many-Body Theory
This module is included in the following catalogs:
- Specific catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Focus Area Theoretical Quantum Science & Technology in M.Sc. Quantum Science & Technology
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Specialization Modules in Elite-Master Program Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (TMP)
Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
Equivalent Courses (e. g. in other semesters)
|SS 2022||Exercise to Advanced Methods in Quantum Many-Body Theory||
Responsible/Coordination: Knolle, J.
|dates in groups|
|SS 2021||Exercise to Advanced Methods in Quantum Many-Body Theory||
Responsible/Coordination: Knap, M.
Thu, 16:00–18:00, PH 3344
|SS 2020||Exercise to Advanced Methods in Quantum Many-Body Theory||
Responsible/Coordination: Pollmann, F.