Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||Market aspects of innovation:
- Innovation: Examples and particularities,
- Innovation and the development of industries,
- Sources of innovation,
- Innovation strategy: Analysis of the market, technology and competition,
- Acquisition of technology: Market, cooperation and networks
Organizing the innovation process:
- The innovation process within the firm,
- R&D, production and marketing,
- Cooperation for innovation?
- Motivation and incentive systems,
- Promotors and champions,
- Roles in the innovation process,
- Opposition against innovation within the firm,
- Integrating customers into the innovation process,
- Measuring and controlling innovation.
- Principles of marketing,
- Marketing strategy and environment,
- Creating customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty,
- Information management and market research,
- Analyzing consumer and business markets,
- Competition and differentiation from competitors,
- Segmenting, targeting, and positioning,
- Creating and managing products and services, brand management,
- Marketing communications, marketing channels, and service P's.
E-Learning course (e. g. Moodle)