Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||In this module following contents are taught:
- Basic terms, concepts, methods, tools, and examples of the field of technology and innovation management;
- Technology and System Readiness Levels;
- Technology and product development methodologies;
- Control of the innovation process through modularity and platform strategies;
- Change management, risk management;
- Principles of IP and stakeholder management;
- Research and development funding and business frameworks in the context of innovation generation and deployment.