Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||- Lectures and exercises are based on interaction.
- We expect active participation.
- You must have your own Laptop and you are required to bring it to class!
- You must have experience with eclipse and java
- If you want to take this course you must register in TUMOnline
- Project Organization and Communication
- Configuration management
- Modeling and Notations
- Functional, structural and dynamic modeling
- Software Lifecycle modeling
- Requirements Elicitation
- System Design
- Architectual patterns
- Design rationale
- Object Design
- Design patterns
- Interface specification
- object relational mappings
- design patterns
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- Project organization