Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||This lecture provides an introduction to basic concepts of patent procurement, licensing and enforcement strategies in the global market.
Topics covered are:
- Data included in patent documents and information available from the data
- The global market for intellectual property
- Cutting edge technology fields such as 3D printing, regenerative medicine, etc.
- Patent procurement strategies
- Licensing strategies
- Patent enforcement strategies
- Development and execution of R&D and business strategies
E-Learning course (e. g. Moodle)