New workshop: "Prototype your PhD!" at UnternehmerTUM
Transform your research ideas into tangible designs
“(…)There I recognized prototyping as one specific strategy to re-organize the way and understanding of how technical artifacts could be constructed in a more entrepreneurial, effective and affective way.(…)” (Participant of UnternehmerTUM workshop)
- Learn to use the method “Rapid Prototyping” to easily communicate your research ideas!
- Get to know “Design Thinking” and other creativity techniques for your daily work!
- Use the narrative thinking method “Storytelling” to convince your target audiences!
- Get access to MakerSpace*, the 1500 square meters high-tech prototyping workshop in Garching!
- Join the entrepreneurial network of UnternehmerTUM with founders, researchers and companies!
Registration and questions? Please don´t hesitate to contact Olivia Hornsmann, firstname.lastname@example.org!
When? July 21 -23, 2016; Thursday and Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm.
Where? UnternehmerTUM and MakerSpace, Lichtenbergstr. 6, 85748 Garching-Forschungszentrum
Costs and credits? 150 Euro (reimbursement by TUM Graduate School)
* MakerSpace offers a place to implement ideas and innovations in the form of prototypes and small batch production. Various work areas are available, such as machine, metal and woodworking shops as well as textile and electrical processing facilities. In addition, 3D printers and laser and water jet cutters make it possible to fabricate new shapes and to process every type of material.