KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- KTH campus, Stockholm
- Erasmus+ Studies: 4 places, 5 months each (for all programs)
2 places, 5 months each (only for BEMP students)
- Double Degree: 2 places per year
- Erasmus+ Studies:
- Undergraduate / Bachelor
- Postgraduate / Master
- Double Degree: Postgraduate
Languages of instruction and requirements
Information about studies
- Academic calendar
- Academic offer - see the School of Engineering Sciences, BEMP students can also have a look at the academic offer of the School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health!
Their School of Engineering Sciences has a Master program in Engineering Physics contains the following specializations:
- Biomedical Physics
- Optics and Photonics
- Quantum Technology
- Subatomic and Astrophysics
- Theoretical Physics
Among other programs, they also have a Master in Nuclear Energy Engineering.
Their School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health has a Master in Medical Engineering.
Only for nominated students
After successful application at TUM and nomination by our department to the partner university, you may follow their application process within the corresponding deadline:
- Autumn/winter term: April 15 (5 pm)
- Spring/summer term: October 15 (5 pm)
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.