Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- DTU Lyngby Campus, Lyngby
- Erasmus+ Studies: 4 places, 5 months each
Number of students that can be sent to the host university. Duration of the stay may be shorter or, if places are combined, longer than stated. Please also consider the overall duration allowed by the Erasmus+ program.
- 1:1 DTU-TUM: 2 places per year
- Erasmus+ Studies:
- Undergraduate / Bachelor
- Postgraduate / Master
- 1:1 DTU-TUM Intensive Exchange Program in Physics and Nanotechnology: Postgraduate (TUM Master AEP)
Languages of instruction and requirements
Information about studies
- Academic calendar
- Academic offer
As an exchange student at DTU, you can choose between doing regular courses or project work.
Only for nominated students
After successful application at TUM and nomination by our department to the partner university, you may follow their application process within the corresponding deadline:
- Autumn/winter term: April 15 (5 pm)
- Spring/summer term: October 15 (5 pm)
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.