Chinese - Advanced Level 2
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
Module version of WS 2012/3
There are historic module descriptions of this module. A module description is valid until replaced by a newer one.
Whether the module’s courses are offered during a specific semester is listed in the section Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature below.
|available module versions|
|SS 2013||WS 2012/3|
SZ0206 is a module in language at which is offered irregularly.
This module description is valid to WS 2013/4.
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|90 h||h||3 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
- Compounded object and subject functions in relative clauses
- Ordinal numbers
- Aspects of duration of process/action
- Cardinal numbers 1000 and up
- Quantities in comparative clauses
- Indefinite pronouns
- Interrogative pronouns as universal pronouns
- Conjunctions, coordinating and subordinating
- Selected special forms of Chinese word formation
- 200 further vocabulary and their functions in sentence construction
- expand knowledge of sentence parts
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Learning and Teaching Methods
- Targeted exercises in listening listening/reading comprehension and speaking
- Individual, partner, and group work
- Directed self-learning of fundamental grammar elements with provided online materials