Cryogenic Detectors for Neutrinos and Dark Matter
PH6178 is a semester module in English language at graduate-studies level which is offered in summer semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Subject-Related Qualification Modules for Doctoral Candidates in Physics (Seminars)
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|90 h||30 h||3 CP|
Responsible coordinator of the module PH6178 is Raimund Strauß.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
After successful participation in the proseminar the student will have learned:
- basic methods of literature retrieval
- the ability to condense their knowledge from scientific papers into a presentation
- presentation skills for science and industry
- about principles of cryogenic detections and their application in modern astroparticle physics experiments
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|HS||2||Cryogenic Detectors for Neutrinos and Dark Matter||Strauß, R.||
Tue, 11:15–12:45, virtuell
and singular or moved dates