Nanostructured Soft Materials 2
Module version of SS 2011
There are historic module descriptions of this module. A module description is valid until replaced by a newer one.
Whether the module’s courses are offered during a specific semester is listed in the section Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature below.
|available module versions
PH2049 is a semester module in English language at Master’s level which is offered in summer semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Specific catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Focus Area Bio-Sensors in M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
Responsible coordinator of the module PH2049 in the version of SS 2011 was Peter Müller-Buschbaum.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|Nanostructured Soft Materials - advanced topics
singular or moved dates
Learning and Teaching Methods
Description of exams and course work
In an oral exam the learning outcome is tested using comprehension questions and sample problems.
In accordance with §12 (8) APSO the exam can be done as a written test. In this case the time duration is 60 minutes.
The exam may be repeated at the end of the semester. There is a possibility to take the exam in the following semester.