Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy for M.Sc. Students
PH1495 is a semester module in German or English language at Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of student seminars for condensed matter physics
- Catalogue of student seminars for Applied and Engineering Physics
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
Responsible coordinator of the module PH1495 is Katharina Krischer.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
After participation in the Module the student is able to:
- Perform bibliographical searches on published papers and in the internet for information relevant to specific topic
- Finding scientific papers online
- Condense their knowlegde into a presentation and obtain presentation skills
- Obtain a deeper insight into dependencies and constraints important for the transformation of the energy economy into a renewable energy system
No specific requirements.
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy
singular or moved dates
|Revision Course to Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy
Responsible/Coordination: Schindler, W.