Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy for M.Sc. Students
PH1495 is a semester module in German or English language at Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of student seminars for condensed matter physics
- Catalogue of student seminars for Applied and Engineering Physics
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|120 h||h||4 CP|
Responsible coordinator of the module PH1495 is Katharina Krischer.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
After participation in the Module the student is able to:
- Perform bibliographical searches on published papers and in the internet for information relevant to specific topic
- Finding scientific papers online
- Condense their knowlegde into a presentation and obtain presentation skills
- Obtain a deeper insight into dependencies and constraints important for the transformation of the energy economy into a renewable energy system
No specific requirements.
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|PS||2||Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy||Krischer, K. Schindler, W.||
Wed, 15:30–17:00, ZNN 0.001
|RE||2||Revision Course to Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy||
Responsible/Coordination: Krischer, K.
Wed, 17:00–19:00, PH 3076
Learning and Teaching Methods
Description of exams and course work
In the course of the seminar each student individually prepares a talk on a topic of current research. Based on this talk the learning outcome is tested.
Current exam dates
Currently TUMonline lists the following exam dates. In addition to the general information above please refer to the current information given during the course.
|Seminar Talk in Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy for M.Sc. Students|
|Mon, 2023-02-06||Dummy-Termin, Leistung wird im Rahmen der Veranstaltung erbracht. // Dummy date. Course work during the semester.||till 2023-02-05|