Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy for M.Sc. Students
PH1495 is a semester module in German or English language at Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of student seminars for condensed matter physics
- Catalogue of student seminars for Applied and Engineering Physics
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|120 h||h||4 CP|
Responsible coordinator of the module PH1495 is Katharina Krischer.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
After participation in the Module the student is able to:
- Perform bibliographical searches on published papers and in the internet for information relevant to specific topic
- Finding scientific papers online
- Condense their knowlegde into a presentation and obtain presentation skills
- Obtain a deeper insight into dependencies and constraints important for the transformation of the energy economy into a renewable energy system
No specific requirements.
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|PS||2||Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy||Schindler, W.||
singular or moved dates
|RE||2||Revision Course to Different Aspects of a Sustainable Energy Economy||
Responsible/Coordination: Schindler, W.