Functional Soft Materials
PH1333 is a semester module in German or English language at Bachelor’s level which is offered in summer semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of student seminars for the Bachelor's programme Physics
If not stated otherwise for export to a non-physics program the student workload is given in the following table.
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|120 h||30 h||4 CP|
Responsible coordinator of the module PH1333 is Christine Papadakis.
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
Possible lecture topics as:
- crystallization of polymers
- microphases in block copolymers
- Conductive polymers
- polymer nanostructures for photovoltaics
After successful participation in the module the student have earned these skills:
(1) to conduct a literature search in scientific journals and on the Internet (2) to find scientific publications on the Internet, (3) to bring the content of the publications in the form of lectures, (4) to present a lecture will present, (5) to discuss critically the content of the other lectures and (6) to understand the basic physics of soft matter.
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|PS||2||Functional Soft Materials||Müller-Buschbaum, P. Papadakis, C.||
singular or moved dates
Learning and Teaching Methods
Preparation and presentation of a scientific talk, beamer presentation, board work, advisor discussion, literature search and studies.
Presentation materials, complementary literature
Specialized literature to the individual topics of the seminar talks will be provided;
own literature search.