Artificial Intelligence for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
MGT001354 is a semester module in English language at Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of soft-skill courses
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|90 h||30 h||3 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
- Introduction to AI, algorithms, and machine learning
- The technology behind AI
- AI for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Ideating, assessing, prioritizing AI use cases
- Introduction to MLOps and building AI along the machine learning lifecycle
- Ethics and human centric design
learning and which opportunities and challenges it brings to organisations and society. Students gain the ability to ideate and assess their own AI use cases and learn what it takes to implement them bring them into production
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|SE||2||Artificial Intelligence for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MGT001354)||Post, T.||
singular or moved dates
Learning and Teaching Methods
Description of exams and course work
The exam may be repeated at the end of the semester.