Medical Imaging Techniques, Nuclear Medicine
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
Module version of 2002w
There are historic module descriptions of this module. A module description is valid until replaced by a newer one.
|available module versions|
|WS 2019/20||SS 2003||2002w|
ME0156 is a module in language at which is offered irregularly.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of non-physics elective courses
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|150 h||h||5 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
2. Modern methods in diagnostic imaging
3. Image acquisition process (different types of detectors in radiology and nuclear medicine, imaging technique in MRI and Ultrasound)
4. Imaging & reconstruction (MRI , μCT , CT , PET, SPECT)
5. Clinical application of the different medical imaging systems (MR, CT, PET, SPECT, X-ray, Ultrasound)
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|VO||2||Medical Imaging Technology||Birnbacher, L. Bogdanovic, B. Busse, M. Fingerle, A. Ganter, C. … (insgesamt 8)||
singular or moved dates
Learning and Teaching Methods
Description of exams and course work
Current exam dates
Currently TUMonline lists the following exam dates. In addition to the general information above please refer to the current information given during the course.
|Medical Imaging Techniques, Nuclear Medicine|
|Mon, 2020-01-20, 14:00 till 15:30||Hörsaal D - KrdI||till 2020-01-13|