Medical Technology Entrepreneurship
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
IN9038 is a semester module in English language at Bachelor’s level and Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of soft-skill courses
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|120 h||30 h||4 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
- qualifications of a medical imaging entrepreneur
- necessary criteria for a startup
- basics of IP, marketing, sales, finance
- basics of business plan creation
- How to finance the venture
- 2 team assignments: (a) idea creation, description, and R&D, (b) creation of a small business plan (max. 20 pages)
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|VO||2||Medical Imaging Entrepreneurship (IN9038)|
Learning and Teaching Methods
Business School 9-805-087
REE Working Session ? Life Sciences Entrepreneurship:
The best ways to integrate life science and engineering
Liv Jacobsen -- Bestimmungsfaktoren für Erfolg im
Entrepreneurship --> http://www.diss.fu-berlin.de/diss/