Seminar: Scientists and Ethics
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
IN9010 is a semester module in German or English language at Bachelor’s level and Master’s level which is offered irregular.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of soft-skill courses
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|120 h||30 h||4 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
- Research under dictatorships
- Faud, mistakes, and plagiarism,
- Ethics in computer science (Monitoring, freedom of the www, Open Source, Star Wars,...)
- Genetic research, intelligent design, animal tests.
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|SE||2||Seminar: Scientists and Ethics (IN901001)||Kemler, S. Philipps, C.||
singular or moved dates