This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
Module version of WS 2015/6
There are historic module descriptions of this module. A module description is valid until replaced by a newer one.
Whether the module’s courses are offered during a specific semester is listed in the section Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature below.
|available module versions
IN2067 is a semester module in English language at Master’s level which is offered in winter semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of non-physics elective courses
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
The following topics are defined in the lecture and discussed using practical examples:
- Coordinate systems (Denavit-Hartenberg convention)
- Forward kinematics (relationship: joint rotation to manipulator motion)
- Inverse kinematics (relationship: manipulator motion to joint rotations)
- Newton-Euler/Lagrange analysis of the dynamic state in the joints
- Dynamic modeling of the manipulator (mathematical model (MVG) for motion analysis)
- PID control of position and force
They should also be able to explain the meaning and mathematical relationship to the above model for the control parameters of a PID controller for a robotic system and determine their optimal values for a position and force controller.
- Differential calculus
- Basic knowledge of physics (Newton's Law, etc.)
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
Mon, 10:00–12:00, MI HS2
Tue, 08:00–10:00, MI HS2
Wed, 11:00–12:00, MI HS2
Learning and Teaching Methods
Practical examples from the industry on the presented topics will also be shown and guest lectures from the industry will be organised.
J, Craig, Prentice Hall. ISBN 0-13-123629-6
Description of exams and course work
The exam may be repeated at the end of the semester.
Current exam dates
Currently TUMonline lists the following exam dates. In addition to the general information above please refer to the current information given during the course.