Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
This module handbook serves to describe contents, learning outcome, methods and examination type as well as linking to current dates for courses and module examination in the respective sections.
Module version of SS 2015 (current)
There are historic module descriptions of this module. A module description is valid until replaced by a newer one.
|available module versions|
|SS 2015||WS 2011/2|
IN2061 is a semester module in German or English language at Bachelor’s level and Master’s level which is offered in summer semester.
This Module is included in the following catalogues within the study programs in physics.
- Catalogue of non-physics elective courses
|Total workload||Contact hours||Credits (ECTS)|
|210 h||90 h||7 CP|
Content, Learning Outcome and Preconditions
Courses, Learning and Teaching Methods and Literature
Courses and Schedule
|VU||6||Introduction to digital signal processing (IN2061)||
Responsible/Coordination: Knoll, A.
Mon, 10:00–12:00, MI HS3
Tue, 16:00–17:30, MI HS3
Wed, 12:00–14:00, MI HS3
and singular or moved dates
Learning and Teaching Methods
- Johnny R. Johnson, Introduction to Digital Processing, Prentice Hall, 1989
- Rolf Unbehauen, Systemtheorie, Oldenburg, 1989
- Oppenheimer/Willsky, Signals and Systems, Prentice Hall, 1983
- A. van den Enden/N. Verhoeckx, Discrete-Time Signal Processing - An Introduction, Prentice Hall, 1989
- R. Best, Digitale Signalverarbeitung und -simulation, AT-Verlag, 1989
- John G. Proakis, Dimitris G. Manolakis, Digital Signal Processing - Principles, Algorithms and Applications, Prentice Hall, 1996
- Oppenheimer/Schafer, Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Prentice Hall, 1989
- Tamal Bose, Digital Signal and Image Processing, Wiley, 2004
Description of exams and course work
The exam may be repeated at the end of the semester.
Current exam dates
Currently TUMonline lists the following exam dates. In addition to the general information above please refer to the current information given during the course.
|Introduction to Digital Signal Processing|
|Wed, 2019-07-31, 17:00 till 18:45||MW: 0350
||Import||till 2019-06-30 (cancelation of registration till 2019-07-24)|