||- Kick-off: Introduction to challenges, resources, objectives. “Challenge fair” at the end. Students are sensitized, inspired and stimulated to develop feasible, viable and holistic solutions to address current industrial topics as smart city, mobility, digital healthcare, Industry 4.0 and smart grid by utilizing cutting-edge technologies as cloud, IoT, AI, AR/VR.
- Challenge workshops: 1 day is reserved for each corporate to hold an interactive workshop with the batch of students interested to know more about the respective challenge (known needs, available technologies, boundary conditions, etc.).
- Interdisciplinary teams and ideas registration as pertaining to a specific challenge (choice made by teams): Team, Vision, Project Plan
- Ideation workshop: Design thinking, empathic exploration, needfinding, concept generation, evaluation, and selection
- Work-in-progress: Prototyping, testing, generating feedback, iterating, creating new insights and elaborating use cases. On demand office hours and consulting sessions with experts for ideation, technology development, product design, and team development.
- Customer Value Proposition, Market and Positioning with respect to competition, Unique Selling Proposition, Business Model, Value Chain, Market Entry
- Business Plan, pitch training
- Pre-Demo Day Meetup: User Acceptance Testing with respective challenge owners. Teams present, respective corporate provides feedback.
- Feedback integration to finalize project results
- Demo Day: Teams showcase their final concepts by means of their prototypes, videos, posters, and short business plans