Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.
||- Prefabrication of linear, 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional products and elements;
- Industrialized manufacturing for the production of steel frames space frames, wood and timber frames and space frames, precast concrete columns, beams, girders, elements and spatial units, masonry wall, floor and roof elements;
- Basics of flexible manufacturing systems;
- Assembly process and rapid joining systems for on-site construction;
- Systematic and prefabricated installation systems;
- Systematic disassembly: reverse logistics, re-customizatio