Ubungen zu Quantum Hardware
Course 17194 in WS 2020/1
This is a LMU Munich course available for TUM students only within a joint degree program (e. g. M. Sc. Quantum Science & Technology). You can find the complete announcement including time schedule in the LSF at LMU Munich.
|Semester Weekly Hours||2.0 SWS|
|Organisational Unit||LMU Munich|
Assignment to Modules
PH1009: QST Experiment: Quantenhardware / QST Experiment: Quantum Hardware
This module is included in the following catalogs:
- Specific catalogue of special courses for condensed matter physics
- Specific catalogue of special courses for Applied and Engineering Physics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for nuclear, particle, and astrophysics
- Complementary catalogue of special courses for Biophysics
- Mandatory Modules in M.Sc. Quantum Science & Technology
Courses are together with exams the building blocks for modules. Please keep in mind that information on the contents, learning outcomes and, especially examination conditions are given on the module level only – see section "Assignment to Modules" above.