MQV Masters Fellowship for excellent female QST students
For every academic year, the Munich Quantum Valley will provide financial support for excellent female students of the master's degree program in Quantum Science & Technology. Supported students will receive a scholarship of 1000 Euros per month, up to a maximum of 24 months.
- Above-average academic results
- Social engagements within or outside of the University
Applications are to be submitted to Emel Özdemir by June, 30. All documents are to be submitted in 1 PDF file!
Your application should include the following documents:
- a short motivation letter describing your interests and activities in quantum technologies and science (max. 1 DIN A4 Page),
- Transcript of records of your bachelor studies,
- a CV including your education and work experiences,
- a description of extra-curricular activities within or outside of the university's curriculum,
- a declaration of consent according to data protection law (DSGVO), see template consent to the processing of personal data,
- a valid e-mail address and contact number, in case of further inquiries.
In a second step, the applicants are invited to interviews.
The MQV scholarship is performance-related. Students will get the scholarship only once in a lifetime. There is no legal claim to receive the scholarship.