Unfortunately, the content of this page is only available in German.
Université de Montpellier
A letter documenting your English language proficiency e.g. a test result or a letter from your university. Please be advised that the English requirements for full degree MSc students should be taken as a guideline for the level that you have to reach.
- ERASMUS: Bachelor / Master
- 1:1 DTU-TUM: Master (Nanotechnology)
2, each 5 months
Application at TUM for an exchange place:
- Autumn/Winter and/or Spring/Summer semester: January 10
After successful application at TUM, application at partner university:
- Autumn/Winter semester: April 15
- Spring/Summer semester: November 1
- DTU website
- Information for prospective exchange students
- DTU's collection of course descriptions
- Master programme in Physics and Nanotechnology
- DTU's Department of Physics website
Credits transfered since Bachelor/Master
|Course at partner||Course at TUM||CP (ECTS)|
|Physics of Sustainable Energy||AEP special course||5|
|Nano 2: Nanosystems Engineering||AEP/KM special course||10|
|Design of Digital Systems||Non-physics course||5|
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.