Unfortunately, the content of this page is only available in German.
Grenoble Institute of Technology (INP)
- Grenoble INP - Phelma, Grenoble
- Physics students: 2 students, each 5 months
- BEMP students: 2 students, each 5 months
- Postgraduate / Master
Languages of instruction and requirements
- French: B1 (some M1/M2 courses)
- English: B2 (some M1/M2 courses, all international Master's courses)
Information about studies
- The academic year is divided into two semesters, the first one starts at the beginning of September until the end of January and the second one stretches from January till the end of June. The start and end dates of classes are different from one school to another and depend on the study year in which student enter the school. Please refer to the host school to know exactly when the semester is beginning and ending.
- Academic offer
See also the specific information to their study programs:
Only for nominated students
After successful application at TUM and nomination by our department to the partner university, you may follow their application process within the corresponding deadline:
- Autumn/winter term: April 15
- Spring/summer term: November 1
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.