Unfortunately, the content of this page is only available in German.
- Swiss-European Mobility Program: 1 student, max. 5 months
- Postgraduate / Master, only for QST students
Die fachfremde Bewerbung (Austausch über TUM EI) erfordert eine persönliche Beratung bei uns!
Languages of instruction and requirements
- English B2 as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages - however, C1 level is strongly recommended
Information about studies
Only for nominated students
After successful application at TUM and nomination by our department to the partner university, you may follow their application process within the corresponding deadline:
- Autumn/winter term: April 15
- Spring/summer term: October 15
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.