Unfortunately, the content of this page is only available in German.
Universitet i Bergen
- Erasmus+ Studies: 1 place with 6 months
Number of students that can be sent to the host university. Duration of the stay may be shorted or, if places are combined, longer than stated. Please also consider the overall duration allowed by the Erasmus+ program.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor
- Postgraduate / Master
Languages of instruction and requirements
- Norwegian: first and second year Bachelor courses
Information about studies
- Academic calendar
- Academic offer
Their Master program in physics offers the following specializations:
- Experimental nuclear and particle physics
- Measurement technology and nanophysics
- Medical physics
- Space physics
- Theoretical atomic, nuclear and particle physics
Only for nominated students
After successful application at TUM and nomination by our department to the partner university, you may follow their application process within the corresponding deadline:
- Autumn/winter term: April 25
- Spring/summer term: October 15
Please let us know if information is outdated or incorrect by contacting Maria Eckholt.