For every academic year, the Lothar and Sigrid Rohde Foundation will provide financial support for selected students of the master's degree program in Quantum Science & Technology for their stay abroad. Students will receive a scholarship of up to 400 Euros per month, up to a maximum of 6 months.
- Above-average academic results
- Social engagements within or outside of the University
Applications are to be submitted to Irmgard Neuner by April, 15. All documents are to be submitted in 1 PDF file!
Your application should include the following documents:
- a short motivation letter describing your intended stay abroad (max. 1 DIN A4 Page) covering the following points: a description of your plans, the intended length and location of your stay abroad, as well as your personal motivation for undertaking the trip,
- a CV including your education and work experiences,
- a description of extra-curricular activities within or outside of the university's curriculum,
- a statement of estimated costs. Using the template for calculation of costs, you estimate the costs and show how you plan to finance your stay abroad, including the information regarding any other form of financial support received (e.g BAföG, Scholarships, parents, loans),
- a declaration of consent according to data protection law (DSGVO), see template consent to the processing of personal data,
- a declaration agreeing to submit of a short report which summarizes your stay abroad within a month after your return to Germany,
- a valid e-mail address and contact number, in case of further inquiries.
The Rohde-scholarship is performance-related. Students will get the scholarship only once in a lifetime. There is no legal claim to receive the scholarship.