Prof. Dr. Franz Pfeiffer
Courses and Dates
Offered Bachelor’s or Master’s Theses Topics
- Machine Learning/ AI algorithms applied to advanced phase- and darkfield-CT reconstruction algorithms.
This project will focus on applying machine learning algorithms/ AI to improve reconstruction algorithms for advanced CT imaging, namely grating-based phase- and darkfild-CT. The project will involve working with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow/Keras, and will be carried out within a collaboration with TUM Informatics (PD Dr. Tobias Lasser).
// Character of thesis work: mainly computational physics & image processing
// For more information, please contact: Tobias Lasser (firstname.lastname@example.org), Clemens Schmid (email@example.com), or Franz Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- suitable as
- Master’s Thesis Condensed Matter Physics
- Master’s Thesis Nuclear, Particle, and Astrophysics
- Master’s Thesis Biophysics
- Master’s Thesis Applied and Engineering Physics
- Master’s Thesis Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- Supervisor: Franz Pfeiffer