M.Sc. Gabriele Rager
Lehrveranstaltungen und Termine
|Titel und Modulzuordnung|
FOPRA-Versuch 16: Josephson-Effekte in Supraleitern
Zuordnung zu Modulen:
Mitwirkende: Rager, G.Wimmer, T.
Ausgeschriebene Angebote für Abschlussarbeiten
- Tunnel- und Raman-Spektroskopie an Kuprat-Supraleitern
- In superconductors on CuO2 basis (cuprates) the fundamental questions as to the relevant energy scales such as the gap in the superconducting state or the pseudo-gap above the superconducting transition temperature Tc as well as their interrelation remain a tantalizing open problem. This is highlighted by the discrepancies between the different types of spectroscopies sensitive to electronic properties such as photoemission, tunneling, infrared of Raman spectroscopy. Tunneling spectroscopy has enough resolution to demonstrate the spatial variation of the energy scales. Raman spectroscopy shows a dependence of the energy scales on impurities and strain. For addressing this problem it is intended to study tunneling and Raman spectra at the identical location of selected samples and to analyze the data simultaneously. The analysis will be performed in collaboration with theorists at Stanford University. The work includes a thorough introduction to spectroscopy as well as low-temperature and ultra-high vacuum (UHV) methods.
- geeignet als
- Masterarbeit Physik der kondensierten Materie
- Masterarbeit Applied and Engineering Physics
- Themensteller(in): Rudolf Hackl