Prospective students visit the "Schülertag" to get informed on the study programs in Physics. Photo: TUM.PH/Schürmann.
- : Seminar on neutrons in research and industry: Hydrogen in heme enzymes - catching the wave
- : Munich Physics Colloquium: Ultracold atomic Fermi gases
- : Munich Physics Colloquium: Spin-orbitronics, a new direction for spintronics
- : Colloquium on Solid State Physics
- : Munich Physics Colloquium: Is the wave function in one-to-one correspondence with reality?
- 2014-10-31 | 09:00: Study Taster for Pupils
- 2014-10-27 | 17:15: Munich Physics Colloquium: Structurally disordered materials: from fundamental physics to applications
- 2014-10-27 | 14:30: Seminar on neutrons in research and industry: Phonons and correlations in thermoelectric clathrates
- 2014-10-23 till 2014-10-24: Workshop on Crystal Growth
- 2014-10-20 | 17:15: Munich Physics Colloquium: The puzzling Higgs: physics beyond the standard model after the first LHC phase
- 2014-10-13 | 17:15: Munich Physics Colloquium: Friction and adhesion in the nanoworld
- 2014-10-13 | 14:30: Seminar on neutrons in research and industry: Hydrogels based on Molecular Self-assembly Combined Studies of Structure and Rheology
- 2014-10-11 | 11:00: Open Day: Erleben Sie das faszinierende Spektrum der modernen Physik!
- 2014-10-06 | 12:15: Information on Choice of Focus Area in the Bachelor’s Program Physics
- 2014-10-01 | 11:00: Theoretical Physics Colloquium: Galilean Invariance in Confined Quantum Systems
- 2014-10-01 | 09:00: Presentation of the Special Course Program in the Master’s Programs in Physics: Informationen für Studierende
- 2014-07-24 | 17:15: Colloquium on Solid State Physics: Magnetic ordering at anomalously high temperature in Dy at extreme pressures